- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 short sprig of mint about 4-8 leaves
- 1 juice of one grapefruit
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup optional
- In a large mug, combine the mint leave and the boiling water and let them sit for 3-5 minutes.
- While the tea is steeping, squeeze the juice of one grapefruit, add in one teaspoon of lemon juice. Pour everything in the mug with the mint tea. Add in a tablespoon of maple syrup if more sweetness is desired and enjoy!
If you do not have fresh mint, you can go with mint tea bags or green tea bags, just make sure not to steep it for too long or the tea would be too strong.